Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Review: Ale 8 One

You've heard me talking about my weakness for salty snacks- but I also have another one... Pop, or Soda, depending on what part of the country you live in. But, Generally speaking, I am fairly picky about the pop that I drink. I do not like the famous caffeine packed bright green soda that everyone seems to rave about. Yeah, you know the one. I also am not a fan of Colas. Now, with that being said, I love Ginger Ale. 

Ever since I was little my mom would give me ginger ale to settle my upset stomach, and ever since then, I have loved it. I have tried many different brands and varieties and I think Ale 8 One is one of the best, if not the absolute best Ginger Ale I have ever tried. It tastes like ginger Ale, yet it is different. It has a nutty spice to it, kind of like a spice cake. At least I thought so anyway. Everyone in my household tried it, and everyone agreed, It was delicious!

I received the Diet Ale 8 one, which is sweetened with Splenda (No Aspartame!). It has Zero sugars, calories, or carbs. 
Expanding the distribution territory was followed by expanding the product line. Diet Ale 8 was introduced and Rogers’s oldest son, Fielding, was named vice president of the family business in 2003. The formula for Diet Ale 8 was perfected after years of extensive research and development. Diet Ale 8 was the first new product from the company since Ale-8-One was launched in 1926. State-of-the-art sweeteners, including sucralose (Splenda®), were chosen for their qualities to sweeten without leaving the aftertaste commonly associated with aspartame. Further, Diet Ale 8 contains no calories or aspartame.
 Visit Their Website!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your Comments!