Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Review: Squelch!


Squelch is one of those products that every family needs 100 of. Everyone needs some of this stuff! You need one in your car, your locker, your purse, and your house.. or really, anyplace that gets stinky. What is Squelch, you ask? Squelch is a instant, non-toxic, hypoallergenic smell remover, and it works fantastic! It is safe to spray directly on your skin and your pets, furniture and other surfaces. 


We have three big dogs at my house, and they are all pretty stinky. Well our Collie, Nix, likes to sit in this one particular chair in the living room. Therefore the entire chair smells like a dog. 
When I got squelch in the mail, I sprayed it directly onto that chair, to see if it actually worked... and it DID! 

I don't know how this stuff works, but this is the most amazing smell remover I have ever used. It's perfect for everyone. Think you don't need it? You do. Everyone smells a little weird now and again, especially after working out, or working outside. 

I would give this product a 10/10!! Perfect Score!

Visit their Website!
Like them on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your Comments!