Monday, April 21, 2014

Review: Pine Bros Softish Throat Drops

So, to start out my week after Easter I received a present... A sinus Infection. Great. Luckily a few days beforehand I was sent Pine Bros Softish Throat Drops. These are probably the most abnormal throat drops I have ever used, but they work great.
I had that tickle in the back of my throat for almost a whole day, I was constantly coughing. So when I got back home, the first thing I went for were the Pine Bros drops. They coated my throat and the tickle went away!



These cough drops are great. They are not menthol however. I tried the Honey and and Cherry flavors, I liked he cherry better, but they were both good. They also have black licorice flavor, for those of you that like that. I however do not, and requested to not be sent that particular flavor.  They are kind of chewy, but I don't chew on them. Suck on them and they dissolve and take away annoying throat tickles. I will continue using these, as they make my throat feel amazing when I am sick.
I would recommend these to anyone!
I would give this product a 10/10! Perfect Score!

Visit their website HERE
Like them on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your Comments!