Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Review: Jimmy's Sticky Jerky

I was so excited when I was able to try Jimmy's Sticky Jerky. The name sounds funny, and I wasn't sure what to expect, but I loved this stuff. The flavor from this jerky is awesome! Because of the stickiness, I think the flavors are much more prevalent. You bite into a piece and it packs so much flavor it's insane.

I tried Beef Sweet, and Beef Black Pepper, and I honestly can't tell you which one I liked better. They are that good. I sat and thought about which one I would tell you I liked better, and I really can't give you a straight answer. I love them both equally as much!.



Jimmy's Sticky Jerky contains No additives or preservatives, so after you open the package, be sure to put it in the refrigerator.... unless you eat a whole package in one sitting like I did. I should feel guilty... but I don't. It was delicious and worth it. Jimmy's Sticky Jerky also contains no ingredients that I cannot pronounce, which I love. That way I know exactly what I am eating.

100% Grain Fed Beef
Low Sodium
Farm Fresh Ingredients
No Additives, MSG or Preservatives

High Protein, Low Carbs!
Please go read the wonderful story of how this company started!

This is also great for people who are on Atkins. Jimmy's Sticky Jerky is high in protein and low in carbs. I absolutely loved this stuff!

I would give this a 10/10! Perfect Score!

Visit their website!
Like them on Facebook!

2 comments:

  1. His Cilantro Lime is the bomb! I don't even like cilantro, but something about that lime with it makes it amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your Comments!