Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Review: eatKeenwa Krunch!

I was given the chance to try eatKeenwa. I wasn't sure exactly how these were going to taste, because I had never had Quinoa before. I wasn't sure what to expect. When I received the package and opened the bag and took a cluster out of the bag... It looked sort of like a granola bar piece. I took a bite, and it was delicious! 
I received four different flavors: Vanilla Almond Raisin, Cinnamon Banana Strawberry, Coconut Cranberry Cashew, and Walnut Date Agave. Usually I would tell you which flavor I liked the most, but honestly, they were all my favorite. I know people hate that answer, but it is the truth. My husband agreed with me, he loved them all and couldn't stop talking about how great these were. I pressed him for which was his favorite and he said that if he had to choose, it would be the Vanilla Almond Raisin. 




You can eat these straight out of the bag, on top of yogurt, or with milk like cereal. I like to munch on these right out of the bag. They are a perfect snack when you need that extra kick of energy. 
When you need energy, eatKeenwa Krunch is an all natural cluster snack that delivers a balanced sweetness and nutritious blast to your body. Each bite is packed with quinoa (keen-wa), an ancient whole grain seed and and source of complete protein- the most powerful protein on earth. The prepare for battle, the Inca ate Quinoa, believing it was a gift from the gods. Charge your energy and power your spirit without preservatives or artificial junk.
One Serving (6 clusters) is only 110 calories, contains 5g of fiber and 2g or protein! This is an amazingly healthy snack, and the best part about it, is that they taste great! 
These are a perfect snack for kids who are outside playing all the time, adults who need that extra pick me up, or teens who need a snack after school to get their energy back after a long day. 
I was extremely happy with these products, and eatKeenwa has made my husband and I a customer! 

Visit Their Website!
Like Them on Facebook!
Follow them on Twitter!

1 comment:

  1. he would pick the raisin one haha ;P I think I have to try these though - I haven't had quinoa before, but I do like granola so yeah lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your Comments!