Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Review: DermOrganic

I was able to review a few DermOrganic's products, and let me tell you, if you haven't tried them... Get on your computer right now, and order some. You wont regret it. 
The first two things I tried (and loved the most) were the Daily Conditioning Shampoo, and the Masque Hair Repair. I have only been using this product for three days, and my hair has never been this soft and shiny. Because these products are organic, pH balanced, and vegan I truly believe that these products are healing my hair back to a time before I fried it with chemicals. Plus, it smells great!






The next things were also in the Hair Care category- Leave in Treatment, and Leave in Spray Therapy. Both of these products leave you hair shiny and softer than any other product I have ever used. My husband has even said something about my hair being so soft, and if you knew my husband, you would understand how surprising that is. 


The Next things I was able to try was the facial cleanser and moisturizer. The cleanser cleaned my face without making it irritated, and the moisturizer left my face supple and soft without leaving it greasy. Great products!


I was also able to try the Hand and Body Moisture Lotion! I love this stuff, I have been non-stop putting it on, even though I don't really need it. It soaks into my skin, leaving it soft, and it is not greasy at all, while still being a nice thick lotion. Love love love it. 

I think it is also very important that all of these products are not tested on animals. I also REALLY love the smell of all of the products. Some organic/vegan products smell really bad, but these smell delicious, like Almonds and Fruit. It is a very unique scent, but I love it none the less. 

Great Products for anyone with skin or hair! 
I would give these products a 10/10!! 

Visit their website!
Like Them on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your Comments!