Thursday, January 30, 2014

Cover Photo For YouTube! Contest?

Hello All-
I forgot to leave a note in my previous post... my YouTube channel doesn't have a cover photo! I am not the most creative person in the world, and it is such a weird size... I thought it would be fun if we had a "contest". I was thinking that if one of my viewers wanted to create a cover photo for my channel that would be AWESOME! Just make sure to credit yourself in one of the corners, so that everyone who visits my channel knows that you made it. I would like it to be beauty related (obviously), but I have no color preference or anything else. If you would like you could include the information directing people to this blog, but that is completely up to the creator. If you can leave pictures in the comments here, that would be great. Otherwise, here is the link to my Facebook page, and you can leave your entries there! Remember to like and share with your friends!

Thanks again for taking the time to listen to my ramblings, and i hope to be getting lots of cover photos :D This will be an ongoing process, if I get more than one I might save them all and switch them out frequently, so SHARE SHARE SHARE your creations!!

Kisses,
Caity <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your Comments!