Friday, March 1, 2013

ELF Haul!! 3/1/2013

Hey All,
I recieved my ELF order today so I thought I would post an ELF Haul! Check out my youtube channel later this week for the actual Haul Video, as well as mini reviews.

The first Item I received was the ELF Studio Shimmer palette in Sunrise.







ELF lipstick in Fantasy and Nostalgic.
 ELF Cover Everything Concealer in Light
 ELF contour Blush and Bronzer in St. Lucia

 ELF Studio Brush Set
ELF Shimmering Facial Whip in Toasted and Spotlight










ELF Tinted Moisturizer in Honey and Ivory






ELF Tone Correcting Concealer in Light Beige and Ivory









ELF Plumping Lip Glaze in Baby Doll and Winter Pink







ELF Lip Primer and Plumper








ELF Eye Widener in Pearl White










ELF Brightening Eye Color in Ethereal







ELF Makeup Mist and Set








ELF Clarifying Pressed Powder in Light Beige and Ivory









ELF Lengthening and Defining Mascara in Black







So far, though I've only used a few of these products I absolutely love them. I ama huge ELF Fan!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your Comments!