Sunday, August 17, 2014

Changes

I made a huge change in my life today. I shaved my head. Completely bald. Though, don't worry, I will of course have a wig, that looks almost as natural as my actual hair.
My husband said after I did it, that this will be a lesson for me. To Cherish something while I have it instead of taking it for granted.
I have to say I have been very humbled already. The stares coming from people in public are enough to make you want to cry.
This was certainly a huge step for me, as, I am a beauty Blogger (At least for the most part). Though now, I will be able to share my experience about wearing wigs, and caring for them, at least until my hair grows back.
I also have told myself that I will not dye my hair again. At least not until it turns grey, which hopefully won't be anytime soon! I want to try to keep my hair as healthy as possible. The natural way.
Though I will not be posting a picture yet (I Don't think I have the courage yet, to share this with thousands of people), I promise I will tomorrow, after I am more used to it. After All, it's only been shaved for about 8 hours.
I can't wait to share my experiences with you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your Comments!