Monday, July 21, 2014

Review: Smelly Washer


I was able to try and review Smelly Washer Cleaner. I have had a musty smelling washer for some time, and have tried lots of cleaners to clean it. Nothing has really worked.


Smelly Washer was easy to use, all you had to do was dump a cap full in your washer and run it, as you can see from the video.





After using this I was impressed. My washer really does smell cleaner and not as musty. I will also be trying the other methods soon, including trying it to clean my dishwasher!

Smelly Washer is All Natural! It is also septic safe!

Visit Their Website! 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your Comments!