Sunday, July 6, 2014

Review: Exuviance Performance Peel AP25

Disclaimer: I received these items in exchange for an honest review. I was not required to post a positive review. These are my honest opinions. Your experience may differ.


I was sort of nervous to try this product, I didn't know what it would do to my face. I was especially nervous when I realized it came with a "neutralizer" pad. It gave me anxiety just thinking about it, but alas, my worries were for naught. 

I followed the directions very carefully, and was surprised with the results! 
I was expecting mediocre results- face smoother, more moisturized, but what I was not expecting was to be completely and %100 Satisfied with this product! Not only did it make my face smoother, reduce those little lines that I am just starting to get, but it also cleared up my face in my problem areas! 

Also, the targeted line filler, was probably my favorite product... ! I have noticed that I am starting to get smile lines... after using this product my face felt a lot more firm, and I could tell that the lines had definitely improved. 





Overall, I would definitely give this product a 10/10! I would recommend this product to anyone who is looking to improve their face or complexion! 

Visit Their Website!
Like Them on Facebook!
Follow Them on Twitter!
Follow Them on Pinterest!