Saturday, June 14, 2014

Review: Paula's Choice Skincare (BzzAgent)

Many of you may know that I am a BzzAgent. If you would like to know more about what that is, please follow this link: BzzAgent
I was accepted into a campaign for Paula's Choice Skincare. I received two different formula's, Normal and Extra Strength. I have tried many different skincare routines, and this is one of my favorites. This is a 3 step process, similar to Proactive. It contains a cleanser, exfoliant, and blemish treatment.

Cleanse:
you need this to gently dissolve oil and remove makeup and dead skin cells to unclog pores, while reducing red marks and preventing redness.

Exfoliate:
Unclog and shrink pores, kill bacteria and reduce redness

CLEAR Daily Skin Clearing Treatment:
Immediately treat and reduce acne causing bacteria.

I tried the regular and my brother tried the extra strength. We both saw some improvement. I am terrible at remembering to wash my face everyday, but even with my "every other day" face regimen, I saw improvement using the regular. My brother saw more improvement than I did, however his acne is much worse.

I really loved this Acne Kit. it was easy to use, and didn't irritate my face at all. Perfect for anyone with any sort of breakouts, or if they are trying to prevent Breakouts.

10/10!

Visit Their Website!
Like Them on Facebook!
Follow Them on Twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your Comments!