Friday, June 6, 2014

Review: Dentek

Dental Hygiene is important. Every one should agree with me on that. So I will never understand traditional flossing methods. Who wants to stick their hands in their mouth? Not only are your hands covered in germs, but it is also uncomfortable! Even Dentists wear gloves with they floss your teeth, then shouldn't you be doing the same?


I have always been a fan of flossers, ever since the first time I used one. They are so much easier, and convenient to use. I feel like I can properly floss my teeth without wasting 15 minutes of my day trying to figure out how to floss my back Molars without sticking my hands all the way in my mouth.

Dentek offers several varieties of flossers. I was sent samples of them and I have to say, I loved them all. I have tried a lot of different brands and on most of them the actual floss is was too thick. It wont go between my teeth. Or on others, the floss will just fray and break. Dentek's floss strings are are strong and do not fray. They are also slim enough to fit between my teeth.

I loved Dentek's Products! 10/10!

Visit Their website!
Like Them on Facebook!
Follow Them on Twitter!

1 comment:

  1. I much prefer them to traditional floss too.....so much easier to use!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your Comments!