Thursday, May 8, 2014

Review: Skoy Cloth

I know that in my household we use a lot of paper towels. Not just one sheet at a time either. Spills Happen, and when they do, they generally require a wad of paper towel to clean up. Especially if they are animal related.


These Skoy Cloths make clean up so much easier than paper towels. They are reusable and can be cleaned in the Dishwasher or Washer and Dryer. Each cloth is equal to about 15 Rolls of paper Towel! That's Crazy! I was even able to wash my walls with these. One rag and I was able to finish my whole bedroom! Then, When I was done, I rinsed it out, and it went right in the laundry pile. When the life of the cloth finally comes to an end, you can throw it in the garbage and it is completely biodegradable.

Using Skoy Cloths as a replacement for paper towel, will also save you money! A four pack of the cloth's is only $6.99!! How much does 60 Rolls (equal to four Skoy cloths) of paper towel cost you? Even a cheap roll of paper towel costs around a dollar. Not only are these better for the environment, they are better for your wallet!

Skoy also sells, scrubbers, and magnetic sink rails to hang your Skoy Cloth on! All of their products would be GREAT for Spring Cleaning!

Skoy is also starting a fundraiser program. You can find out more HERE!
You can find Skoy Online or At the Container Store!

I love this product! I would give it a 10/10!

Visit Their Website!
Like Them on Facebook!

Visit Brittany Review's It All To read her Review of Skoy Cloth and Enter A Giveaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your Comments!