Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Review: SkinAgain "Relief"

Guess what folks, it's summer, and I know (at least where I live) the mosquitos are out in force... I also know, that I seem to be the mosquitos favorite snack. Which really is awful, because I am a lot more sensitive to insect bites than your average person. Instead of getting a "dime sized" mosquito bite, when I get bit, the swell up much more than normal... they end up being about the size of 50 cent pieces. And I can't ever stop scratching them.

When I was given the opportunity to try SkinAgain's "Relief", I was so excited I could hardly contain myself. Relief is for itchy, red and inflamed skin, Rashes and Insect bites! Oh, and let me tell you, this is my new best friend. Right now, this is my miracle product. I had an insect bite on my foot, and being that that particular area is really hard to scratch, because no matter how much I scratch, it just doesn't go away... I was losing my mind. So I thought, "Oh! I'll try Relief on it!" If only I had thought of that sooner. almost immediately the scratchy burn was gone, plus it left my foot completely soft and smooth.

Relief is All natural, paraben free, fragrance free, cruelty free, and allergy tested. I think this would be a perfect product for people who suffer from eczema, or other skin irritations.

Wonderful product!! 10/10!

Visit Their Website!
Like Them on Facebook!
Follow Them on Twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your Comments!