Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Review: Beurre

I suffer from extremely dry skin on my legs and arms, and I have yet to find a product that keeps moisture locked in... Until now. 
I have never tried Shea Butter products, but have always heard how wonderful they are! I can now agree with that. I put this on my legs after shaving, and they have never been so soft! 
My husband also suffers form a really dry back, so I put some of this on his back last night, and it worked WONDERS! His back wasn't scaly anymore. 


Beurre combines Shea butter with oils like grape seed, jojoba, and vitamin E into their body creams. They focus on making their products with natural ingredients, which is also wonderful, because I have been becoming more and more aware of what goes on my body. They offer 5 different scents: lavender, vanilla, lemongrass, sage and unscented. The vanilla is my favorite. They also make an eczema formula. 
They now offer face cream, which I received a sample of, and it made my face so smooth, and not oily! 
Beurre also DOES NOT test on Animals! I think that it is important for cosmetic companies to never test on animals. 
I love Beurre Products! 
I would give this a 10/10! Perfect Score!

Visit Their Website!
Like them on Facebook!
Follow them on Twitter!

1 comment:

Thank you for your Comments!