Sunday, March 30, 2014

Review: Fresh Paint "Matte Topcoat"

I recently purchased Fresh Paint's Matte Topcoat. I had never tried a matte topcoat so for $2.00 at Five Below I thought I would give it a shot. I have purchased several of their others colors and really liked them. I have to say I'm not quite sure about this product, but I think that is just my personal opinion. I am so used to glossy nails the finish of my polish now kind of throws me off a little. Almost like and "unfinished" look. Though I think this would look a lot better if you put it over a dark polish, where I (as you can see in the picture) put it over a light Spring time color. 





This polish does go on very easily and evenly, and dries quickly so you don't have much time to smudge it (which in my case is a very good thing). 

When it first dries it seems a little more Matte then after a day or tow of wear... it starts to get a little shinier. 

All in all, putting my personal tastes aside, if you love the Matte look, this would be a very good polish for you. I on the other hand prefer a "glossier" polish. 

I would give this product an 8/10.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your Comments!