Monday, March 11, 2013

GRR! Rant.

UGH.
I'm not one to complain about people, but hey, sometimes you just have to. One thing I really don't like watching, is "Products I regret Buying" videos, when the user freaks out over how bad the product is... With swear words!
I for one, swear, I think everyone does, but hey, no need to repeat over and over again that the product is "shit". We get it, just say why you didn't like it and go on. If you can do the video in a tasteful manner, then yes! I enjoy watching them, seeing why you don't like them, and hearing your opinion of the product. But don't swear at me, and especially, don't say the product is "shit" when you aren't even applying it in the correct way.
Ok.
Rant Over.
I love you all!
I just had to get that off my chest.
Tune into my youtube Channel for a new video this week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your Comments!